Friday, May 23, 2008

Logan's End of Year Program


Last night, we attended Logan's End of Year Program at Wee Care. The class sang some songs and did a Kindergarten Chant, which Logan lead. He giggled through most of it, but did a great job. Then the class did a play of The Little Red Hen and Logan played the part of the cat. Afterwards, they were presented with a diploma from Wee Care.

Next week will be Logan's last week to attend Wee Care. We have had a child in Wee Care since August of 1996. So, after nearly twelve years - we are finally getting a pay raise!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

how bittersweet!! I'd be in tears! BUT - it's not a door closing but yet multiple doors opening... right? POSITIVE.... :)

Traci said...

Congrats to graduation. Our babies are all getting so old.

Kristin said...

I know. Our babies are growing up. I still can't believe they will be going to kindergarten.