
Lauren has wanted to do Locks of Love for several years now, but we were trying to let her hair grow long enough so that she would have some hair left when we cut it. Lauren has really wanted to do it since Megan and Hillary lost their hair during their chemotherapy treatments. So, when we went in for a trim last night, Lauren asked Jennifer to go ahead and cut her hair.

Here is the after picture with Lauren holding her hair that she will donate. Oh, and that cute little baby is Ethan. Ethan is the son of my friend, Jenifer. Lauren loves carrying him around everywhere. I think Ethan is going to be as big as Lauren soon. :)
3 comments:
What a wonderful thing for her to do ... you must be SOOO proud!! And truthfully, I absolutely LOVE her new haircut.. she looks adorable!!
Yes, I am proud. Thanks! I think her hair looks cute too!
She is so generous! I love her new hairdo as well.
Post a Comment