Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

Logan Neil Johnson ~ March 2003
2004

2005

2006
2007
2008


March 11, 2009
I did let him have some cake for breakfast this morning. It is his birthday, after all!
Happy 6th Birthday, Logan! I can't belive how quickly six years have passed! I will never forget your daddy sleeping in his clothes the night before you were born because I was having contractions. We were all so anxious for your arrival - even your sisters! Don't let them fool you. You have blessed us so much! You are such a sweet little boy and we love you more than words can express!


Happy Birthday, Logan!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pics from each year! He's grown so fast! What a sweetie! HB Logan!

Kristin said...

Thanks! I was looking for a baby picture of him to post and I saw all those other cute ones, so I couldn't resist! It helps that most of his pictures are digital. Not the case with my girls.