Today we celebrated Logan's 6th Birthday! Logan's birthday is actually March 11th, but we have to squeeze these birthday parties in on the weekends! Below is Logan's cake. Logan decided he wanted a Mario Brothers Birthday Party, but we could not find a cake design with Mario Brothers. So, my co-worker, Patsy, came up with this design for us. The cake was delicious, I might add! The cake was chocolate with chocolate chips. Yummy! I found a Mario Kart stylus for a Ninento DS last night and I slapped that on there because Logan wanted some sort of character on his cake. Now, he has a cool stylus to go with his DS. :)
Here are a couple of Logan's friends from school, Kaitlyn and Jaelyn. I would call them his "girl" friends, but I might get in trouble. Ha-ha! They are his big buddies! :)
Here is most of the gang at the party. I think a few were still too busy playing to stop for the picture! Of course, Logan had to be on top because, "He is the birthday boy!"
Callie, Kaitlyn and Jaelyn enjoying some cake and ice cream. Aunt Kammie noted that he had more little girls at his party than boys. Ha-ha! He has been a big flirt since he was a baby!
Logan, Patrick, and Jackson.
Braxton and Lindsey
Enjoying the yummy cake!
The alien creation kit from Kaitlyn. Logan loved this! Kaitlyn's mom did apologize for this gift. She said that Kaitlyn insisted! Ha-ha!


1 comment:
WOW! those are great pictures and a great cake! Everyone looks like they had tons of fun! I hope Logan has a great birthday (ON his bday!)
Post a Comment