![]() |
| Logan looking cool in his shades! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Enjoying the beach at sunset |
![]() |
| She is shy, but not when it comes to the camera! |
![]() |
| Beautiful |
![]() |
![]() |
| A typical look I get many times a day |
![]() |
| My baby is growing up |
![]() |
![]() |
| Golf pros...maybe not. :-) |
![]() |
| Ready to ride! |
![]() |
| Lauren feels special - she was big enough to drive on her own. ;-) |
![]() |
| All smiles |
![]() |
| Annual beach picture |
![]() |
| Lindsey, Emily, Aunt Peggy, Ada and Callie |
![]() |
| Sweet Ada! She called me Krisp-son. |
![]() |
| Ada and Neil became the best of friends after sharing some raisins. |
We enjoyed spending the week with extended family in Panama City this year. The kids really enjoy getting to spend lots of time with their cousins and I know these will be memories they will cherish for a lifetime. I always enjoy marveling at the beauty of God's creation. I can't look at the ocean without realizing how awesome God truly is.


















No comments:
Post a Comment