Monday, May 10, 2010

Baseball 2010

It is baseball season again.  Actually, the games started four weeks ago but I am struggling to keep up with my blogging.  This year, Logan is on the Little Caesar's team and they have orange jerseys.  If I could have picked our least favorite food and our least favorite color...yep, you guessed it:  Little Caesar's pizza and orange.  The saving grace - at least the jersey's aren't orange and blue.  We have to draw the line somewhere!  :)  Nevertheless, Logan is having a blast!

If I were a good mom and kept a record of all the games, I could tell you their record, but alas...I have no idea.  I know they have won some, lost some, and tied one game.  Last week, they defeated the undefeated team.  Those boys conquered their "Goliath".  They thought they were doomed before they even began, but they didn't give up.  I was so proud of them!





No comments: