Psalm 119:114 - You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
Proverbs 30:5 - Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Logan received a second book award for completing his second book in Sparks.
And a special medal for not only completing his book, but completing a total book review. He was so cute. As Jenifer, our Awana Commander, was explaining what all he did to receive this award, he kept saying, "Is it me?" Once Jenifer called out his name, he turned towards me and said, "It is me!"
Lindsey received an Excellence award, for completing her second book in Truth and Training.
I am so proud of both of them! I pray that God's Word will be a lamp to their feet and a light for their paths.
Psalm 119:11 - I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
2 Timothy 2:15 - Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.



No comments:
Post a Comment