Neil spotted this bit of school work in Lindsey's Wednesday folder last week and couldn't help but giggle about the last statement in this list of steps. What he really liked was the drawing that Lindsey added for emphasis. Now, we think that is me with steam coming out of my ears. I hope you can see the drawing. Here is a closer picture:
Any of you that know me well, know that I am OCD. Yes, I hang shirts so that the front faces to the left when hanging on the rack. To me it is logical. I am a programmer, so I'm all about logic. When I look through my clothes to find the shirt I am going to wear - I can see the front of the shirt as I browse through my closet. It makes perfect sense to me. I have also noticed this is the same way they are hung in the store, so somebody else obviously sees the logic! :)My mother in-law will occasionally come over when I am away and help with the laundry. I can always tell when she has been hanging up my clothes. She is left-handed and obviously the way I hang shirts doesn't work for left-handed people. My shirts will all be backwards. I appreciate her help, but I have to admit that I have to re-hang my shirts. I can't stand them to be hung backwards! My husband and children don't see the benefit of it either. They just think I'm some crazy woman with steam coming out of my ears, when my shirts are hung backwards. Maybe I am... Ha-ha!
2 comments:
You should've married Britt! You two are a match made in OCD Perfectionist Heaven!!!
Ha-ha! I guess you have to have one in every family. Otherwise, no one would know where anything is. :)
Post a Comment