Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday, Neil!

Today is Neil's Birthday. It is the BIG 4-0! And yes, he is still Rockin'. :)

Sunday evening we had a party at the house for Neil after church and several of our friends and family joined us!


Last night, I dropped off Lindsey and Logan at piano lessons and then Lauren and I met Chris at Neil's office to decorate it. The kids and I made posters for his office last week while he was at praise band practice. We stuck 40 all over his office, some black balloons and a little confetti. It was a lot of fun making Neil's 40th birthday special.

Chris quickly created this image for Neil's computer. A nice touch! :)

When Neil left to take Lauren to school, Lindsey, Logan and I quickly headed to Neil's office to be there and see his reaction to our decorating efforts. He was definitely surprised! Happy Birthday, Neil!

No comments: