Saturday, October 18, 2008

JSU Game

We finally made it to our first JSU game this season. Of course, the kids aren't happy unless I spend a small fortune on concessions and junk. We did manage to make it through the game only spending $10. I really can't take much credit for that. I only had $10 cash. :) I didn't even have to pay for the tickets. Thanks, Kelly!

When I told Logan that we were going to the JSU game, he said he didn't want to go unless Callie was going to be there. Callie and Logan are second cousins and they are also in the same class together at school. They have become big buddies since school has started. So, we had to call and ask Callie if she was going to the game. Luckily, we found out that Callie was going to the game, but they were going to be late. We did not catch up with Callie until late in the third quarter and I thought I was going to loose my sanity before we did. Cell phones can be a good thing! :)

There was a group of guys that were shirtless and each had painted one letter of "Gamecocks" on their chests. In the fourth quarter, they were going around the stadium with the mascot, chanting cheers. When they came by us, one of the guys gave Logan a small football. Logan was thrilled. When we got home, Lindsey runs in the house and says to Neil, "Logan got a football from a half-naked man!" I have no idea what Neil was thinking at that point, but I'm sure he was wondering what happened at the game. Ha-ha! Maybe he needs to go with us next time. ;)

No comments: