Monday, October 20, 2008

Braces and new glasses in one day!

Back last month, I took the girls to the orthodontist. Lauren was there for a follow-up and Lindsey for consultation. Of course, Lauren is ready for her second set of braces and Lindsey needs her first set. I told the doctor that we couldn't afford to do both, so we had to pick one. After polling family and friends, we decided to do Lindsey's braces. Lauren has already had her first set, so we wanted to get Lindsey started.

So, today was the big day for Lindsey's braces. It took several hours for them to get everything put on, but Lindsey hung in there. She is not feeling so good now, but I know she will be proud of her new smile when she gets the braces off.

After we finished with the braces, we picked up her new glasses. So, not only did Lindsey get braces today, but a new set of glasses! :)

Lauren decided that it was a good thing that she wasn't the one getting braces now after seeing how bad her sister felt this evening. Her turn is coming. ;)

No comments: