Lindsey was also awarded a medallion for not only completing her handbook and her handbook review, but completing the additional Sparks workbook this year. Each of the three years that we have participated in Awana, Lindsey has completed the handbook, the handbook review and the workbook for each level. She was the only one in the Second Grade to accomplish this task. During this past club year, Lindsey recited 254 verses of scripture. That is amazing!
I didn't get a picture of Lauren because I was handing out the T&T awards, but I told her that I need to make her poise with her award, so I can add it here. She just gave me a look, but I will keep working on that.
Next club year, Lindsey will be moving up to T&T and Logan will be moving up to Sparks, and Lauren wants to volunteer in Logan's group. We will see how that works out. :)
If you aren't familiar with Awana, check out their website http://www.awana.org/. It is a great program that helps teach children about Christ.
2 comments:
You must be SO proud! What great pictures!
Yes, I am proud of all of them! Thanks!
Post a Comment