Well, Logan's team finally got to play their first official game. After being postponed two Saturdays in a row due to rain, we finally got to watch Logan play. It was a little chilly for my taste, but with the help of a blanket, I survived.Logan actually tagged a couple of runners out during the game, but there are really no "outs" in t-ball. I guess we don't want any crying kids on the ball field. Neil was so proud of Logan. I think that Neil enjoyed the game more than Logan.

Logan has listened well to the coaches and makes sure he has one foot on base and one foot heading in the direction he needs to go.

Of course, Logan had to do a little digging in the in-field with his cleats. You can't have t-ball without a little digging.

After the game, everyone is all smiles.
2 comments:
WOW! what a grown up little 5 year old! I am not sure Jason could do that! you GO Logan!!
Logan, you look so grown up in your uniform.
Post a Comment