This morning while I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I sent Logan to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I guess while he was in our bathroom, Logan spotted Neil's hair paste and decided to style his hair. I am assuming that this is inspired by his current favorite movie, “Shark Boy and Lava Girl” or either he is trying to impress Ashley at daycare. A few weeks ago, Logan told us that Ashley had “dumped” him. I had to wipe out some of the excess paste from his hair, but this is what you get when you send your five year old child to the bathroom alone to brush his teeth.Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Logan styles his hair
This morning while I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes, I sent Logan to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I guess while he was in our bathroom, Logan spotted Neil's hair paste and decided to style his hair. I am assuming that this is inspired by his current favorite movie, “Shark Boy and Lava Girl” or either he is trying to impress Ashley at daycare. A few weeks ago, Logan told us that Ashley had “dumped” him. I had to wipe out some of the excess paste from his hair, but this is what you get when you send your five year old child to the bathroom alone to brush his teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment