It doesn't seem like it should be time for school to be starting back. When I was a kid, we didn't start back until after Labor Day. I kind of liked that plan. It seems wrong to be going back to school so soon. I was a slacker this year and didn't get a picture of Lauren before she left for school. She probably thinks she is too big for this stuff anyway.

On the second day of school, Logan asked me to take some more pictures of them. He wanted everyone to see his cool new backpack.


5 comments:
She lives!!! Oh my goodness! I thought you had forgotten the password to your blog or something! Yes, I live across the street. Yes, I know what is going on pretty much on a daily basis with you guys. But I like to read it from your perspective!
Hope you are feeling better.
Loving LoLo's backpack. And how about some pics of Lindsey's new smile? I caught a brief glimpse of her pretty teeth as she flashed me a big smile while running up my stairs to Carlie's room. Glad to have you back in the blogosphere!
Yes, I am still alive - barely! Yesterday while I was home trying to recover from this crud, I worked on resizing pictures for my blog. I have several posts that I have as drafts - so you will see several more posts pop up in the next few days. :)
Once I get caught up, I will try to do a better job of staying up to date.
Courtney you're cracking me up!I wpild like to see more posts from the Johnsons as well! =)
gosh...why can't I spell? cause I'm holding a baby!
I will try to do a better job of keeping up!
Post a Comment