Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lauren's first dance

Saturday, Lauren attended her first dance - Elite Night. Why is it so hard to see your kids grow up? This is killing me. I'm really not ready for her to be a teenager. Will I survive? I took a picture before they left for the dance and I sent her with the camera to take some more pictures. Do you think she took any? No.

Lauren wanted her hair rolled and well I'm not that talented at hair styling, so I was a bit worried. While I was rolling her hair in hot rollers and burning my fingers, I was praying that God would help me to fix her hair. I can giggle now, but I was really needing some help. My hair styling abilities rank up there with my cooking abilities. I won't go there, but it isn't impressive.

All things considered, I think the hair turned out okay. Lauren was tickled, so that is all that mattered. She said that she had fun, but she didn't dance with any boys. :)

No comments: