Since school has started back, we have been very busy with homework and all the routine changes that school brings with it. Lauren is in the band and has signed up to be a "Runner" for the marching band. This means that she has to help at some of the practices and then attend the ball games on Friday nights too.
Lindsey started piano lessons with a new instructor Tuesday evening. Lindsey was nervous, but I think she is going to really like her new instructor.
Next week, Logan and Lindsey will start soccer practice. Lindsey has practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Logan has practice on Tuesdays. I'm not sure when we will eat dinner on Tuesdays, but hopefully we will figure something out. :)
4 comments:
Welcome to my world! I don't know how you do it with three! The "divide and conquer" strategy works well for us...but you and Neil are outnumbered!I'll see you in McDonalds drive thru sometime! :-)
Ha-ha! I'm sure I we will be at the drive thru more than we want. Last night, Neil took Logan and I took Lindsey. Lauren was just along for the ride last night. :)
Girl, you have got your hands full with three. I don't know how I would do it but I am sure that we would make do somehow. Good Luck and I hope they both enjoy their soccer season.
I don't know how I am going to make it either! I figure we will get through somehow.
We have only had one practice, so everyone is enjoying it so far! :)
Post a Comment